While checking on some things, I decided to load my site in Edge and was in for a bit of a shock: my site was rendered with what appears to be Times New Roman. After validating that I did in fact have fonts configured properly, I did a bit of research on how to fix it, and the short answer is, I can't (at least, not easily). It's a bug in Edge that's been going on for a while now.
Here's a post from almost two years ago about the problem. The best response is towards the end (next to last reply at the time of writing, on October 13th of 2016) and breaks down what is happening and what individuals can do to correct it.
I want to be clear here that I think Edge is overall an excellent browser with a lot of potential, but these sorts of bugs are really problematic and I hope that Microsoft is taking them seriously.